1. It is prohibited to post on the Forum any materials obtained illegally or which otherwise violate the law.
2. It is prohibited to publish any information on individual terms of cooperation with DIGITAL SYSTEMS.
3. It is prohibited to post materials having the nature of advertising or spam.
4. The user that which posts a message or file assumes full legal responsibility for the content contained within.
5. Any dispute not directly related to the discussion on the topic should be solved only outside the Forum.
6. Each user has the right to have only one account. For any consequences arising from the sharing of your account to a third party corresponds to its owner.
7. The user is obliged to immediately perform the operations listed in exhortation or command, as defined by moderators such as improving the topic title, content, theme, spelling, spelling errors, etc.
8. Administrators, supervisors, moderators have the right to intervene in the user's messages to:
8.1. issue a warning or command
8.2. correction - a topic title, technical content, spelling or spelling terror
8.3. correction - in the signature: the size and colour of the text, content distorting the forum, and illegal content
8.4. correction - in the field of user identification: avatar, user name (nickname), or city, if they contain generally obscene and violate applicable legal and moral standards and content not related to their purpose
8.5. removal of the annex to the message, not fulfilling the relevant requirements or adjust its content or a change in size
9. Moderator has the right to delete messages, move it to any chapter and close the topic if it determines that the message:
9.1. reduces the overall level of forum
9.2. was written in a manner understandable (incorrect spelling, committed numerous errors of spelling, the use of youth slang or professional)
9.3. was written in the wrong section
9.4. was written without reference to the subject
10. Moderator is not obligated to inform interested parties about the activities carried out on moderating a message or subject.
11. It is not allowed:
11.01. to write the same post or topic in different sections of Forum
11.02. to write the message that carry nothing to the discussion such as: “thank you”, “I'll check tomorrow” (it is permissible to thank you for your help, which is synonymous with the end of the topic)
11.03. to insert small attachments one by one, sending a dozen of responses with small attachments
11.04. to write posts not related to the topic, to ridicule in the form of derogative remarks or smiles
11.05. the notorious establishment of new topics and starting subjects in the wrong forum section
11.06. to attach files (diagrams) not related to a subject or in the wrong sections
11.07. promotion and prescribing other websites without the express needs and substantive connection with the topic
11.08. harassment, abuse, ridicule, use of offensive vocabulary, use of various forms of teasing, malice, derision, for violation of generally accepted etiquette and cultural intercourse
11.09. to write with the use of youth slang (trade), the notorious mistakes of spelling, writing, using the "Caps Lock" (all capital letters), both in the title as the theme and content
11.10. posting links to material of short duration, which date shall expire after a certain time, such as all links to the auctions, promotional offers, sales, etc.
12. Give advice which are considered harmful or worthless subject to restrictions.
13. All users of the Forum subject to the same assessment for: correct spelling, spelling and how to formulate a logical thought. There is no social fare to users with various impairments in this area.
14. For the basic consignment in the activities of the Forum shall be deemed to selflessness and users initiative. Any forms of idleness and presented by the nature of pretension will not be allowed.
Administrators and moderators make every effort to ensure that the Forum will not include:
• Any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, molesters, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane hate, unacceptable in terms of race, ethnic or other, including but not limited to any material encouraging conduct constituting an offense involving a criminal liability, civilian or otherwise in breach of any applicable Polish law.
• Personal data, such as: posts containing phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or information about employers.
• Messages created by persons who are not advocates of Digital Systems, which argue that appear in the name of DIGITAL SYSTEMS.
• Duplicate messages in separate folders by the same user, in which he repeats the same content
• Any type of serial numbers
Registration on the Forum
• Registration on the site is free of charge.
• From the person registering is required to:
• Give all necessary data specified in the registration form along with a valid e-mail address.
• Caring for the good service and use it solely for the purposes intended.
• Service undertakes not to disclose information about the personal data (including e-mail address) to third parties, unless that requirement is arise from the final decision of the competent authorities or institutions.
• Service reserves the right to delete the user account without informing the user, and without giving any reason.
• The person which is registered agrees to receive information e-mail about the service and business activity of DIGITAL SYSTEMS.
Materials placed on the Forum
• Service is not responsible for the use of materials placed in service and is not liable for damage caused as a result of their use.
• Documentation provided by DIGITAL SYSTEMS (installation schemes) is placed on the Forum only to facilitate the installation of our equipment.
• Documentation published by users of the Forum shall be given in order to exchange experiences in the field of installation of DIGITAL SYSTEMS products.
• The service is not responsible for materials placed by members of the Forum, although the authors agree to make every effort to ensure that material appearing on the site was the most accurate and consistent with legal requirements.
• Access to the Forum and use of areas of Forum are password-protected and is restricted to authorized users only.
While browsing the site, for statistical purposes some information are listed:
• Visitors IP
• Operating system
• Web browser
• If the user is logged in a "cookie" is sent to users computer, this "cookie" makes the service to recognise this users next entry, such "cookie" contains the unique ID of users session
• In the event of a breach of the rules of the Forum by user, we reserve the right to block user access to the service.
• According to the Law on Personal Data Protection, DIGITAL SYSTEMS encrypt the users account passwords. Password recovery is not available, in case of loosing or forgetting a password, new password must be generated. IP number and email address can only see the Forum administrator. DIGITAL SYSTEMS does not provide any information to third parties on the user's IP numbers, passwords and email addresses. Such data may be transferred only at the request of the prosecutor.
• DIGITAL SYSTEMS can send information about the users account on his e-mail address (given during the registration).
• By pressing the SUBMIT button in the registration form the user agrees that DIGITAL SYSTEMS can process and reproduce the information by user (if the information is sent in accordance with the law and does not violate the DIGITAL SYSTEMS Forum regulations).
The administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible (however, it is impossible to review every message). Therefore user acknowledge that all posts submitted on Forums express the views and opinions of their author and not the administrators, moderators or webmasters (except for posts by administrators, moderators or webmasters). Administrators, moderators, webmasters or DIGITAL SYSTEMS do not bear the responsibility for the content of posts submitted by users.
User agrees not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or other material that may be unlawful. Doing so may cause immediate and permanent removal from the users list (relevant authorities may be informed about such behavior). Administrators, moderators or webmasters can delete, modify or close any subject at any time if necessary. All information and attachments posted by user will be stored in the Forum database. Information allowing to locate the user will not be passed to a third party without the consent of user. Administrators, moderators, webmasters or DIGITAL SYSTEMS will not be held responsible for any hacking intrusion may lead to illegal acquisition of this data.
The Forum uses “cookies” to store information on your computer. These “cookies” do not contain any information that user provided, and serve only to improve the Forum. User e-mail address is used only for confirming the registration details and password (and for sending new passwords after the loss of old password).